Kombucha Making set (including glasses)
The Kilner Kombucha Drinks Making Set has a 3L capacity, so you'll be making enough kombucha for everyone. Simply add your favourite flavours including berries, lemon, or ginger. You’ll love the tap on the clear glass dispenser, so everyone can serve themselves. Any leftovers, store in jar to be kombucha ready wherever you go.
Kombucha Glass Drinks Making Set features:
- Crafted from glass and beechwood with twine and muslin squares.
- Ideal for making and storing your freshly brewed kombucha at home.
- Perfect for continuous brewing or adding flavours to your healthy kombucha during second fermentation.
- Handy tap makes it easier to dispense your probiotic-rich drink.
- Easy to clean for hygienic brewing every time.
- Full directions on the box for making kombucha.
- 3 litre – Kombucha Drinks Dispenser with Wooden Lid
- 2 x 400ml – Jars
- 3 x 21cm (l) x 21cm (w) – Muslin Squares
- 200cm – Twine
The Kilner® business was first established by John Kilner in 1842, England. Initially producing glass bottles and jars, it was towards the end of the 19th century when the original Kilner® Jar was first invented. The original jar is as much-loved and successful now as it was 175 years ago. Its long-lasting popularity is owed to its distinctive pressure seal and iconic design. Put simply, households all over the world trust it to successfully preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables.
Care & Use
Hand wash recommended
3L capacity kombucha jar
Please note: Lifestyle image is for reference only, for product colour please refer to the individual product image.
Please note: This is a bulky item that will incur an additional delivery charge. The Bulky Item charge is only added once per order.