Pick up in store
Collect from Mint during opening hours (see our contact page for opening hours).
Free Freight on orders over $300*
*excludes furniture and large items
Standard Shipping Rates
These flat rates exclude Furniture and Bulky Items, see below for Furniture and Bulky Items shipping rates.
- North Island $10
- North Island Rural $15
- South Island $15
- South Island Rural $20
Bulky Items Shipping Rates
- North Island $15
- North Island Rural $20
- South Island $20
- South Island Rural $25
Bulky items include: Le Creuset Cast Iron, Le Creuset large stoneware items, Platters, Large Bowls including mixing bowls.
Bulky items are indicated on the individual product pages and will be reflected in your shipping costs at check out.
Please note: The Bulky Item charge is only added once per order.
Please enquire for shipping of Furniture and any large items which require a separate quote. We will contact you to advise the freight cost which will be charged separately.
- Currently we ship within New Zealand only.
- We will endeavour to dispatch all orders received within 3-4 working days of receiving payment for your order.
- When supplying a delivery address, where possible, use a physical address where there will be someone present to receive your delivery between 9am-5pm weekdays.
- If for some reason the product you have ordered is not in stock at time of your order, we will contact you to confirm delivery timings.
- Please beware we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses, and if delivering to an apartment building the courier will not be able to leave goods.
- Please ensure you have entered all of your delivery details correctly, we cannot be held liable for errors provided in information to us, including but not limited to incorrect address or email details.
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details.
Please be aware we do not accept change of mind returns.
If you receive a product that is damaged, faulty or sent in error please contact us within 7 days.
We expect the product to be returned to us ‘unused’, in its original packaging, using the same method as the initial delivery.
If your returns request is approved, a replacement will be sent or a refund will be made.
Items should be returned to: Mint at Martinborough, 14d Ohio Street, Martinborough, Wairarapa 5711