Deep Rectangular Dish with Lid
33cm - 3.8 litres
Le Creuset stoneware covered dishes offer superior, highly functional performance both in the oven and at the table. These durable stoneware dishes include tight-fitting lids and easy-to-grip grooved side handles, and are designed for a multitude of kitchen tasks, whether baking desserts, oven-roasting meats or simply marinating before cooking.
These colourful casseroles also look stylish when presented at the table. The durable enamelled surface resists staining, chipping and cracking, and is easy to clean. Providing a totally hygienic surface, it will not absorb odours or flavours.
A classic dish inspired by Le Creuset’s original and elegant French designs as they were first presented in 1931.
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance — safe for freezer, microwave, oven, grill and dishwasher
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
Le Creuset is synonymous with quality, durability and functionality. Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of tableware and accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware for almost 100 years, innovation remains at the forefront of Le Creuset’s success. Used by leading chefs and keen cooks around the globe, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
Care & Use
- All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
- Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C.
- The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning & Care
- DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 260°C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
- GRILL: When using under an oven grill allow a gap of no less than 6cm between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
- MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
- FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the centre of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
- CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.
Capacity: 3.8 litres
Please note: Lifestyle image is for reference only, for product colour please refer to the individual product image.